Overall, I’m pretty happy with my skin. Sure, it’s an oil slick most of the time – moreso since I’ve turned 40. And sure I’ve got visible signs of sun damage but that’s what I get for all that baby oil I used back in the 80s, right? Then there’s the blemishes …
For years I put up with my skin flaws just because I never found anything that could solve my problems. Since I’ve discovered NYR Organic, however, I knew they’d have a solution.
I asked a fellow consultant what she would recommend and her reply, to be honest, kind of scared me. Without a moment of thought, she told me to try NYR’s Rose Facial Oil.
Didn’t she hear me when I said I have very oily skin??!!
She hadn’t steered me wrong in the past though — NYR’s Palmarosa line, by her recommendation, works wonders on my oily and acne-prone, yet sensitive, skin — so I decided to give it a try.
Wow! Was I amazed!!
At first I only used it at night. No way was I walking around – in public! – with an oilier-than-usual face. BUT my skin never became oilier. In fact, it became quite balanced. And because it sinks in right away, I can use it in the morning and at night.
My skin looks and feels so much better now that the oil production has ‘normalized’. AND much of the redness is gone too.
Now I can go hours before applying any powder. Most days I don’t even wear any. And gone are all the color-corrective creams and powders.
How can the Rose Facial Oil perform such miracles? It’s all in the ingredients.
It contains just 7 ingredients but they are powerful and specific: grapeseed oil, hazelnut oil, evening primrose oil, rose flower oil, rose flower cera, patchouli leaf oil and geranium flower oil.
– a carrier oil high in linoleic acids
– easily absorbed by the skin
– rich in antioxidants
– known for its nourishing properties
– unique ability to lock in moisture
– promotes tissue regeneration, tightening and toning
– its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant properties make it useful for treating acne
– prevents pores from clogging
– a carrier oil high in oleic acid
– contains Vitamin E
– known for its astringent qualities
– recommended for those with oily or acne prone skin
– has the ability to filter out some of the sun’s rays
Evening Primrose oil:
– high in gamma-linolenic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid
– helps to relieve symptoms of eczema
– has anti-inflammatory properties which soothe irritated skin
– highly moisturizing
– helps clear blemishes
– softens wrinkles exaggerated by dehydration of the skin
– supports repair and regeneration of skin tissue
Rose flower oil:
– the fragrance is soothing and uplifting to the spirit
– very emollient
– tones dry, senisitive and mature skin
– skin regenerating properties that repair and restore burned and inflamed skin
– anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that effectively treat age spots and scars
Rose flower cera:
– wax from the rose flower
– gives texture
– locks in moisture
Patchouli leaf oil:
– stimulates growth of new skin cells
– speeds up healing and prevents scars from forming
– one of the most active oils for using on the skin
– helps treat acne; dry, cracked skin, syptoms of eczema
Geranium flower oil:
– is an astringent, antiseptic and stimulant
– is used for acne, dermatitis, congested skin, mature skin, oily skin, dry skin, eczema, stretch marks
– is useful for a wide variety of skin types and conditions
So there you have it! The reasons why NYR Organic’s Rose Facial Oil works so well. It was made for normal skin but is just as wonderful for other skin types too. This just may be the answer you were looking for!
Here’s what it says on the website:
About the product
- For normal and dehydrated skin
- Also excellent for dry and more mature skin
- For best results, gently massage into damp skin.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil
- Corylus avellana (Hazel) nut oil*+
- Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*
- Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil
- Rosa damascena (Rose) flower cera
- Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*
- Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*
- Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
*Organically produced ingredient.
Made with 21% organic ingredients.
+ Nut based ingredient.
This is a vegan product.